How to introduce mindfulness practices into the daily classroom routine
This resource is for early years practitioners and how they can use mindfulness as a whole class approach within their setting or classroom for young children.
- How to introduce mindfulness
- Teaching the concept of breath
- Guided imagery
- Mindful movement
- Mindful eating
- Mindful walking
- Using mindfulness across the curriculum
- How to incorporate mindfulness activities within the classroom routine
Designed for early years practitioners, these cards contain quick and easy mindfulness ideas, including breathing exercises, sensory activities and guided imagery that practitioners can add to their daily classroom routines. Ready to pick up and go, the cards can be used with a whole class, small group or with individual children.
- Breathing exercises
- Sensory activities
- Guided imagery scripts
- A mindfulness walk
- Instructions for how to write your own mindfulness scripts.