Have you written a book; designed a game; devised lots of activities? Are they borrowed by admiring colleagues who love using them? Loggerhead Publishing would be delighted to hear from you to help turn your ideas into a publication to share with others.
Email email@example.com or call 01604 870828 today for more details of how to become a Loggerhead Publishing author. Or take a look at our publishing submission details below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HOW TO SUBMIT A PUBLISHING IDEA
Detailed below are the sorts of information we need to receive to be able to carefully and accurately appraise the proposed resource. This could be a book, board game, cards or other ideas. The information that you are able to provide within the sections we have included below will enable us to assess potential suitability for publication
A little bit of personal information
This introduces you to us, provides contact details and the sort of area that you work in.
- Email / website
- Job role/title
- Short biography
- A brief summary of background and specific qualifications/experience relevant to the authoring of the book/resource
- Details of any previous books/resources you may have published including title, publisher and date of publication.
The proposed book/resource details
- Proposed title
- Age group it would appeal to
- Type of resource – ie book, board game, other
- Brief description of content – details of the overall theme and content of the proposed resource.
- An example or photographs if these are available.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘LP1 Publishing Submission’ in the email heading.
Catherine McAllister, Loggerhead Publishing, PO Box 928, Northampton, NN7 9AP