Depression has come to the foreground as an area which requires focused support. These cards use Blobs to depict feelings described by sufferers and cover the whole cycle of depression. Activities to undertake with the cards include:
- Choosing cards to summarise how the user’s depression feels
- Finding a Blob they have felt most like recently
- Selecting feelings that they would like to go away
- Suggesting strategies for managing their feelings
- Picking cards that would indicate a good or bad day
- Blobs that they would like to feel like. What changes would they need to make?
Ages 11-18. 52 cards, 90 x 130mm.
Teacher notes for guidance with suggested activities included.