Blobs are characters (without age or gender) that help to facilitate and stimulate meaningful discussions around feelings and emotions. These creative posters & books are suitable for all ages.
The collection includes:
- Blob Emotions Posters
- Four posters to help children talk about specific emotions
- Blob Tree Posters
- Four more posters featuring different versions of the classic Blob Tree
- Which Blob do you Feel Like Today? Poster
- 50 Blobs on one poster designed to stimulate discussion and sharing of HOW one feels and WHY.
- Which Blob do you Feel Like Today? Cards
- 50 flash cards to accompany the poster covering a huge range of emotions: each image can be interpreted differently by each individual leading to endless possibilities for discussing feelings and emotions.
- Blob Mindfulness Book
- Use the Blobs to apply mindfulness to all aspects of life
- Blob Colouring Book
- Experience the Blobs as never before – highlight feelings, annotate and reflect upon life as you colour them in
- Blob Loss Book
- A series of reflective tools to help everyone through the process of grief
- Blob Resilience Book
- Use the uniqueness of the Blobs to explore and enhance resilience
- Bumper Blob Education Collection Book
- This exciting collection is packed with new material. It features numerous topical and thought-provoking scenarios, including Wet Play Day and The Inspection, student cards, Blob Tree sheets and a range of visual, emotional intelligence materials. Each image can be used as a short discussion starter or as the basis for a whole lesson.
- Blob Anxiety Book
- Essential visual tools to help people discuss and manage their anxieties
- Blob Themed Trees Book
- This innovative visual tool applies to many of the most emotive topics of today
“Anyone who buys these books, posters and flash cards will find them of enormous value in promoting pupils emotional and physical well being and safety…worth every penny“.
– Carol Smart, Special Needs Information Press