Rory is an adolescent boy who is struggling with the loss of his mother. Confused and bullied at school, he attempts to run away and finally returns to face his feelings.
This therapeutic story:
- Is a gritty, readable story that teenagers will relate to.
- Explores the teenage experience of loss and bereavement.
- Can be used to support young people who have experienced loss.
- Will help teenagers understand the needs of their peers when loss occurs.
- Has notes for discussion on the themes of each chapter.
- This useful tool will help teachers, therapists and carers to support and understand the needs of adolescents facing loss.
Rory’s story can be used alongside Supporting Teenagers Through Grief and Loss
60pp illustrated paperback