- Starving the Anxiety Gremlin
- The Anxiety Gremlin loves to eat anxious feelings, and the more anxious you feel, the more he eats and the bigger he gets! Learn how to get rid of the Anxiety Gremlin with this fun workbook. It’s packed with puzzles, games, colouring and drawing activities to help children understand their anxiety and how to control it.
- Starving the Stress Gremlin
- Watch out for the Stress Gremlin – he loves to feed on your stress, and as he gets bigger and bolder, you get more and more stressed! How can he be stopped? Don’t give him any more stress to eat, and watch him, and your stress disappear!
- Starving the Anger Gremlin
- Meet the anger gremlin: a troublesome pest whose favourite meal is your anger, and the more he eats the angrier you get! There’s only one way to stop him: starve him of angry feelings and behaviours, and make him disappear.
- Starving the Exam Stress Gremlin
- Stressed out by exams? Then the exam stress gremlin is in town! Exam fears and worries are his favourite foods, and the more of these you feed him, the bigger he gets and the more stressed you become. But he can be stopped! Starve him of stress-related thoughts, feelings and behaviours and feel him and your stress fade away!
- Starving the Depression Gremlin
- The depression Gremlin is a troublesome creature who likes nothing more than to feed off your low mood. But never fear – starve him of depression -related thoughts, feelings and behaviours and watch him shrink and shrivel away!
Starving the Gremlin Workbooks for Young People Set of 5
Value Set of CBT workbooks
By Kate Collins-Donnelly
SKU: 48-51345 Category: Best Seller Bundles