- Daily Dilemmas
- A collection of worksheets on daily dilemmas designed to encourage children to think about and discuss situations that do not have clear-cut ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ answers.
- Me & My World
- Help children start to consider themselves in relation to the world around them with these worksheets.
- Dreams & Wishes
- These worksheets will encourage children to feel good about their own creativity and enjoy the extent of their imaginations.
- All About Me
- Worksheets to boost self-esteem, encourage self-reflection and help children come to know themselves better.
- You & Me
- This collection of worksheets will encourage children to think about themselves and their social relationships with a variety of important people
- Winston the Worried Whale
- A fun and captivating storytime resource that will help teachers approach the sensitive subject of worries with young children.
- Winston Helping with Worries Conversation Cards
- 30 cards to stimulate talking with young children about a wide range of worries
- A Day in the Life of Dingle Duck
- An easy-to-use resource for exploring feelings in everyday situations with young children
- Feelings Cards
- 30 feelings cards to help children express emotions, develop empathy and build friendships
- Superhero Behaviour Missions Cards
- Card game to promote good behaviour using secret missions to encourage responsibility, empathy, self-control and respect for others
- Empathy Cards
- Wide-ranging photos to print out or use on whiteboards as discussion starters
Covering critical the areas of • self-esteem • emotions • worries • confidence the pack provides teachers with the practical resources to address these issues.
The Pack Consists of:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.